Monday, October 6, 2014

{30 Weeks}


How far along:  30 weeks

Baby size:  Cabbage

Baby's progress:  Weighing about 3 lbs now.  Eyesight continues to develop (I hope he gets mine because hubs has badddd eyes!) .

Weight gain:  I think somewhere around 15-20, I am not sure of my exact starting weight

Stretch marks: no thank gosh.

Sleep: not so good. I feel like i'm flipping from side to side all night and usually up around 4 with some whack dreams. I miss sleeping... 

Gender: little man! 

Movement: still lots! Seems to be getting higher up so maybe he is stretching out at times.  

Best moment this week:  Hmm nothing too exciting happened. Obviously just thankful he appears fine in there and I am making it thru the days.  

Looking forward to: our 3D appt in 2 weeks. I see my Dr. this Wednesday and then I start seeing her every 2 weeks. Crazy. 

Food cravings: carbs, carbs and carbs. ugh! 

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing weird..

Anything making you queasy or sick:  negative 

What I miss: my regular clothes. Moscato (I had 3 sips on Friday night and it was divine.) Judge all you want. Sleep. 

Workouts: Not much this week as its been bloody hot and too hot to walk at the park.

Things that suck: Heartburn. Holy hell I am over it. That is my biggest complaint...
Then back pain. and no sleep. 

Things that don't suck: knowing the end is coming.. Would be totally fine with him coming in 8 weeks! 

4 comments:

brittany @ g squared said...

I had a few sips of wine here and there during my pregnancy- totally ok in my opinion! Congrats on just 10 weeks left :)

Kasey Lynne said...

30 weeks already??? There is no way!!
You're looking great girl!

Leigh said...

You are looking fantastic friend! Heart burn and back pain are the worst. I started going to a prenatal yoga class and my back has been a million times better. If you can't go to a class, maybe try picking up a DVD to do at home? It might help :)

J and A said...

There are some good prenatal yoga dvds out there or pure barre, they helped my back and I just did dvds at home. You look so good. I can't believe you are 30 weeks already!!