Friday, October 10, 2014

Items I am loving


Wanted to share some baby items I am loving!! 

Up first,  Etsy shop Jeanines Threads. Loving my purchase and love how amazing the customer service was. I requested a giraffe and she delivered! I will definitely order from her shop again.

For anyone having a girl (Leigh), you need this!!

How cute is this Christmas onsie?? Ordered from here
Loving my Maybook with the baby inserts to keep track of feedings,etc.

Received this in the mail yesterday, thankful for a sweet friend that sent it! Do you think I like giraffes? 

Happy Friday friends!




3 comments:

Leigh said...

Super cute stuff! Will have to check it out. But that also means we need to decide on a name too! :) Have a great weekend!

Lauren said...

such cute stuff! a bunch of my friends just had babies so these are perfect gifts!

Nikki said...

So adorable, I love his little outfit with the giraffe!