Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Weekend Off


I failed at taking many pictures this weekend but I did enjoy my 3 days off and of course they flew by.
Friday was low key, ran a few errands, lunch with a friend, home to rest, and dinner with friends.

Saturday I worked 3 hours, then we were off to see our little man in 3D/4D. He wasn't very active but was still amazing to see him. He eventually gave us the finger and rolled over and the show was over.

Saturday evening we had dinner to celebrate a friends birthday and then I called it a night as I was starting to feel under the weather and knew I had a long day ahead of me on Sunday.

Sunday I was up early and headed south to spend the day with my sister. We got manicures, lunch, and hit a ton of stores. Even though it was a tiring day, it was worth it.

Now to kick this cold and survive my long work week...


5 comments:

The Conway's said...

Seeing Jack and your sister in one weekend...I bet you were loving life!!

Get feeling better!

J and A said...

The photo of Jack is awesome! We didn't do the 3D!

Unknown said...

What a great 3D picture! Our baby always has his/her hand over their face and we can't get a good profile picture. Hope you start feeling better soon!

Laura Darling said...

That ultrasound is awesome! He is going to be a cutie!

Kym Fox said...

That's too funny your bub gave you the finger - I was secretly hoping my Michaela would when we went to see her last week lol.