Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Touching Story...

Just wanted to share this blog with you girls... Ben and Katie

They were in a car accident almost a year ago and Ben wasn't as lucky with his injuries and is still in a hospital type setting. Katie AMAZES me!! But at the same time, I hope any wife would be there for their husband no matter what happened! You never know when life will change and it can in just an instant. I know they could still use the prayers so please stop over there and see their story.

3 comments:

J and A said...

Thank you for sharing. So sad yet amazing. That is love in it's truest form. :)

Jessica said...

thanks for passing this along- I just read the whole thing!

allison said...

You're right! What an amazing girl!

PS--You won my giveaway. Let me know if you want your name of initials monogrammed and what color.