Friday, October 22, 2010

Scare #2

Frappy had another severe seizure on Wednesday night, I thought I had lost him. We are going to the vet tomorrow to see what can be done, maybe a change in medicine needs to happen. That's 2 seizures in less than a month and severe ones at that. Hoping we get this figured out and get my Frap better.

Tonight we are going to lay low and catch up on our shows, I think the bf is getting sick...

Tomorrow we have a reception to attend for the friends that got married last month in Hawaii... not sure what they have planned other than friends/family gathering at their house...

Look at these cute booties I got for my goddaughter :)


Happy Friday Girls!

3 comments:

C Mae said...

Good luck with the Vet, I admire your strength through your dog's ordeal..I'd be a wreck.

J and A said...

Ah poor Frappy. I hope you are holding up ok. Keep me posted. Enjoy your weekend!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh no! I hope Frappy is doing better...