Thursday, December 23, 2010

2 days til Xmas!

Can you believe how fast the month of December flew by?! I cannot believe in just two days its Christmas!
3 more hours and I will be outta work and I still have to go shop for a few more things!! Wish me luck!! 
The bf and I are very lucky to have so many things so its very hard to shop for someone who has everything under the sun. But I gotta think of something! And fast!!
My manager and another manager both got my gift cards and then combined with my other gift cards, I have all these!!

I will be drinking free for awhile!
Well tomorrow I will be off to my sisters house so I will not likely be blogging until Sunday...
I hope you all have an AMAZING holiday weekend and know that I am so appreciative of all of you for following me!


5 comments:

love jenny xoxo said...

I love the little snowman pic! So cute! I always have a hard time coming up with gift ideas for myself too... but take me to the mall and I'll want it all :)

Merry Christmas!

XOXO

Jessica said...

luckyy.. starbucks giftcards are the best!
hope you have a great Christmas with your family!!
-Jess

Leigh said...

Hope you have a great Christmas!

Aimee said...

I can't believe how quickly December flew by. It is insane! I feel like Thanksgiving was just last week! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and New Year!!!!

The Conway's said...

Merry Christmas!! Can't wait to hear all about your Christmas weekend...