Thursday, December 9, 2010

List of 4's

Jessica over at It's just Jess tagged me in this and you just might be next :)

List of Fours


1. Four shows that you watch:

- Oprah

-Ellen Degeneres

-Greys Anatomy

-16 & Pregnant


2. Four things you are passionate about:

-animals-helping any way I can

-friendships and my relationship with the bf

-having a great relationship with my nephew and niece

-finding a carrer that makes me happy



3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:

- Jackass (not sure where I picked this up at)

- Frappyyyy
-What?!

-Want some waterrrr? (to frappy)



4. Four things you've learned from the past:

-Everything happens for a reason (most of the time)

-it will all work out one way or another

-friendships take work if you want them to grow

-it's never as bad as it seems



5. Four places you would like to go:

-Hawaii

-Canada (to visit family)

-Tahiti

-NYC



6. Four things you did yesterday:

-Worked

-Made dinner

-Skypd with my nephew

-strolled the mall



7. Four things you are looking forward to:

-Seeing my family at Christmas

-the result of this job that is pending

-The bf's birthday next week

-Finding out what my friend is having (girl/boy)



8. Four things you love about Winter:

-wearing my UGGs and scarves

-Winter dream tea lattes

-Christmas

-people are friendlier



9. Four Bloggers who should share their List of Fours:

Andrea @ Short & Sweet
Alison @ Life and times of Alison & Justin
Heather @ Divine Detours
Ashley @ Catching up with the Conways

2 comments:

J and A said...

Ah thanks girl! I was just thinking this looked fun! You're the best!

Miss V said...

I have been a terrible blogger but just saw this!! Hahah the whole time I was reading I was thinking "this is so cute I want to do one! " How perfect! Can't wait to participate! xoxo hope all is well!